About Study Program
To become a globally recognized Chemical Engineering study program, excelling in technology and demonstrating integrity, as well as high social responsibility.
- To carry out Chemical Engineering study program activities strongly interacting with industry.
- To provide a quality education that produces graduates with competencies to fulfil the needs of industry, academic fields, and other society needs.
- To conduct research in the field of process engineering, processing systems, and equipment, that will contribute to, and impact industry and society.
- To conduct community service benefitting the industrial community, professionals, and the local community by utilizing science and technology.
- To build relations with both national and international institutions.
- To increase the quality and professionalism of academic and non-academic staff.
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
- Manufacturing Industries
- Bioenergy Industries (Palm Oil)
- Research and Development
- Energy Management
Every year the Energy & Environmental Sustainability Study Program flies its students to Germany. In semester 5 they will learn about aspects of the Environment at our partner the Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena-University of Applied Sciences campus. Then in semester 6, SGU students will conduct an internship program in Germany for one semester for the field of new renewable energy and the environment.
- Dr.-Ing Evita H Legowo
- Dr.-Ing. Diah Indriani Widiputri, S.T., M.Sc.
- Silvya Yusri, S.Si., M.T
- Dr. Dipl.-Ing. Samuel P. Kusumocahyo
- Hery Sutanto, M.Si., S.Si
- Irvan S. Kartawiria, M.Sc.
- Paulus Gunawan, M.M